[3830] NCCC Sprint(10-21) K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(10-21) K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:26:24 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (10-21)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0         0
   80:   6     4 min
   40:  27    26 min
   20:   0         0
---------------------
Total:  33     Mults = 6  Total Score = 198

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I had 4 more contacts than last week, but only 6 mults, so I wound up with
almost 100 fewer points...:-( I was hearing a few stations very well, Kurt K7NV
(8 times), JOhn K4BAI (6 times), and Bob K5PTC (4 times) provided over half my
contacts, probably one reason I had so few multipliers...:-)

For the other stations I had real trouble making myself heard, always getting
beaten in the piles. Guess I've got to figure out how to make my signal louder.
Back to the antenna drawing board.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Antennas: Carolina Windom, Multi-band inverted vee
Software: WriteLog 10.55d