[3830] NCCC Sprint(10-21) K7NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7nv@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(10-21) K7NV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:29:58 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (10-21)

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hmm....
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  18      1/2
   40:  27      1/2
   20:
---------------------
Total:  45     Mults = 7  Total Score = 315

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

What fun for a Thursday night!
Condx were very strange this week.....gotta go with the flow, eh?

I was doing pretty ok for a while, then the wheels fell off my little buggy in
the last 5 mins, and I couldn't work anyone. Some of it was getting beat, some
was simple cockpit stupidity! Guess that's why some of us like to try this stuff
more than one or two times a year.

Guess I'll always be behind everyone by at least one mult, NV. Don't know what
others I missed, but I never heard them :(

That's ok, it's too much fun to get to simply give this contesting stuff a try
almost every week.

Trying to learning how to contest with good friends and good op's is still a
real blast. Do they give continuing education credits for this kind of stuff?

Thanks to everyone for another great 30 minutes this week!

Next few weeks we go for Sweepstakes format warmups...that should be a total
riot. It's open to anyone that wants to play.....
Stay tuned to the CQ-contest reflector for the announcements.

73, Kurt, NCCC "Contest Cheerleader"