[3830] NCCC Sprint(10-21) K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(10-21) K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 05:04:52 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (10-21)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

  160:   0        0
   80:  13
   40:  34
   20:   0
---------------------
Total:  47     Mults = 8  Total Score = 376

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP x2 (SO2R), 100 watts output, dipole, inverted vee.

Lowest score since early in the summer series, primarily due to a low multiplier
total.  Only heard one other mult, WA, from N7ZG.  He couldn't hear me calling
even when no one else called him.  Did work Tom, W7WHY, in OR this week.  Other
new mults from last week were missing this time.

20M was totally dead here.  40 was OK to most areas, but very weak to the west
coast.  K7NV was pretty strong, but other 6s and 7s were way below usual levels.
 Skip wasn't too long.  Was able to work N4GG (about 100 miles) on 40, and did
hear, but missed working, K4LW, about 130 miles.  My north/northeast antenna for
40 has quit working this week for some reason, so only had the west antenna.
Still was able to work W9RE, K8AJS, and VA3NR several times on 40.  80 was OK
from TX (K5PTC and KE5C) east, but I didn't hear anybody west of TX this week,
not even K7NV.  Thanks to Hal, N4GG, for giving me the GA mult for the first
time in months.  73, John, K4BAI.