[3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:31:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   37     9       14
   40:   14     8       10
   20:   35    11       21
   15:  100    16       51
   10:   14     5       10
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Every year I forget just how rough this contest is for a little pistol
contest station.  I never even got a "QRZ?" out of a European station
on 40 meters.  Things were so ugly on 40/80/160 on Saturday evening that
I called CQ for the hell of it on 20, and made a dozen contacts only
with US stations.  It wasn't worth any points, but at least I was
contacting SOMEONE.

I added three new countries on phone and one new DXCC, that being
Armenia.

Four weeks to go until the CW version - and lots of antenna work to do.
Glad I could throw a few points to the serious contesters this weekend.

73 Jamie NS3T