[3830] CQWW SSB VE6WZ SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6wz@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6WZ SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:53:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6WZ
Operator(s): VE6WZ
Station: VE6WZ

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:  624    23       45
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Highlight was 5U7JB picking me out of the east-coast pile-up for a new one on
80m.  Great ears from ES5TV.  Was nice when VP8DIA answered my CQ too !!
Slept in after falling asleep and missed most of the opening on Sunday morning.
Some good long path signals from OK2RZ, OH5LX, SN3A, SM0W and others...also
copied Bert SM6GZ LP...all about 2 hrs after SR.

Thanks for everyone who called me.

1 KW, FT-1000d, 2 el Yagi at 32m

73, steve ve6wz.