[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:24:48 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1P
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: West 9A, JN65vg
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  142    12       63
   80:  672    20       82
   40: 1078    34      125
   20: 1542    36      131
   15: 1441    39      137
   10:  149    25       75
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Not bad condx for the solar min. 15m was much better on sunday with rates over
200qso/h for a hour or 2. Very good start with great 40m condx to USA. For first
time with our new 3el full size 40m was looking like 15m to USA hi
Setup 160m 1st night halfsloper from 22m high tower with 20m yagi on the top but
not tuned well, probably some interaction with the guy wires. 2nd night inv V on
the same tower. From the USA only w3lpl came trough on the EU sunrise peak. Good
sigs from NP4A and surprise was XE1KK coming in pretty late about half hour
after SR.
80m 1/4 vertical with only 9 tick radials but made a good job with about 150
north american stns in the log and good nr of mults, even we lost plenty because
of the terrible qrm in EU.
40m just 1 word GREAT! 3el yagi did a extremly good job here
20/15m 5el on 20m @24M and 6el on 15m @18m good pileups but bands closed pretty
early saturday, a bit better sunday.
10m 6el Mostly closed with only some pacific and south asia in the morning and
some south america in the evening. No backscatter to work europe so gettin 75
dxcc here was a hard job.
Mni tnx for the guest operators 9A4M,9A5CW,9A6XX and 9A8WW(S55M)for the good job
and many tnx for 9A2CW,9A2RD who made this possible with lot of hours on the
towers building our contesting site.

I love this game!

73 cu in the last weekend of nov.
Dave 9A1UN