[3830] CQWW SSB F4EIZ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB F4EIZ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:19:07 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: F4EIZ
Operator(s): F4EIZ
Station: F4EIZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ANNECY
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  108     5       37
   80:  229    45        9
   40:  144    69       13
   20:  136    49       14
   15:  186    47       21
   10:  111    38       19
------------------------------
Total:  914   285       81  Total Score = 573,888

Club:

Comments:

Hi

Always a lot of fun in this contest...

Working condition :
IC706
compaq N600C + N1MM

dual band 3Y 20M/4Y 15M
mono band 5Y 10M + 1/2 vertical
GP 40M 36 radials (first test)
GP 80M (first test)
dual inver V 40/80M (first test)
invert V 160M

As usual I do this contest in portable, 7 hours for the assembling of the
antennas. I was on a top of a mountain asl 1700M near the Mont Blanc. The
biggest problem the wind during all the contest, impossible to put the
directives antennas more than 8M hight.

This year I truy to put my effort on low bands.
160 the good surprise lots of contacts and new ones.
80 very noisy little diseapointed about the band
40 also very good
20, 15 good
10 poor

Thanks for QSO's, and see you another time

Marc F4EIZ
http://f4eiz.free.fr