[3830] CQWW SSB 9A2EU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zmaticic@inet.hr
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A2EU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:19:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A2EU
Operator(s): 9A2EU
Station: 9A2EU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:  100     7       46
   80:  289    18       66
   40:  284    24      102
   20:  471    32      112
   15:  274    32       99
   10:   94    20       43
------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

This was my 7th run in SOAB LP category and my worst result so far. Too much QRM
on 80/40/20 meters. It was very hard to copy any DX on 80 & 40 with EU wall to
wall +40dB QRM. I did s&p most of the time, and had only 3 runs on 80/40/20
meters. My best hour was 110. So the multipliers are great, but I'm kind of
short some 500 QSO's more for my usual 2 million plus score. It is very
difficult to have any decent runs with 150 Watts and no monobanders. I'll have
to work on antennas for next year. By the end of contest I was so tired that in
last hour of the contest I had only 5 QSOs. See you all in CW leg.
73 de Zlatko, 9A2EU