[3830] CQWW SSB M6T(G4PIQ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB M6T(G4PIQ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 05:35:14 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M6T
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4MRS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  164     8       53
   80:  459    13       71
   40:  686    22       85
   20: 1427    32      101
   15: 1113    35      102
   10:  151    16       43
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

2 x FT1000MP + Ten Tec Titan + Alpha 87A

Antennas
160m : Inv-L top @ 29m + Inv-V @ 23m
80m  : Delta Loop @ 23m
40m  : 402CD @ 24m
HF   : KT34XA @ 30m + TH5 @ 24m + A3 @ 26m

Rx   : 180m NW Beverage

A fun contest, but a disappointing result. Pile ups just didn't run for me for
whatever reason (site noise or propagation or antenna selection or I've lost the
plot...). Congratulations to those who've given me a good thrashing this year.
Thanks to Darren, G0WCW for all the help in getting the station repaired and
ready, and thanks to all for the QSOs, mults & moves.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ