[3830] SS CW N2CU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2CU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:32:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:    0
   80:   89
   40:  288
   20:   57
   15:   47
   10:   37
------------

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

I missed the entire first day so thought I'd try a full effort on Sunday
starting in the morning. I started out pretty well on 80m but the static crashes
were horrible. Sorry for asking for so many repeats. Then up to 40m for a great
run. When I switched to 20m I found out my tribander was acting up. If I apply
more than 200 W on 20 or 15 the SWR goes way high. 10m is OK though. So I eeked
out some runs on 10m and then S&P on 20 and 15 with 200 W. In the mean time, had
to QRT several times as thunderstorms came through. High winds and static
crashes made the whole day a bummer. So I gave up and started thinking about the
MM at W2FU for CQWW CW. As I write this the power is flickering and things are
blowing around the neighborhood. I hope our ham friends in Indiana and Kentucky
made out OK.