[3830] SS CW N6HC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HC@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6HC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:24:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   50
   40:  252
   20:  306
   15:  249
   10:   29
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was nice to be home to operate the contest instead of being away on one of my
"gigs" and using my FT-100 or begging to operate someone elses station.  Too bad
the conditions weren't better.  I never heard NNY section.  I guess the packet
cluster "crutch" would have helped; I'll have to consider that class next year.
It was wonderful to hear all the usual players and meet some new ones too (old
guys with vanity calls?).  I'll hopefully see you all in two weeks for the phone
extravaganza.
73 Arnie N6HC