[3830] SS CW K5NZ Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5NZ Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 04:55:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Once again I failed to finish SS..  lol  I thought I had myself talked into a
full effort but lack the disipline to stay in the chair with distractions like
sunny days and riding, annual local deer camp poker games, hay to be moved...you
get the picture!  lol  Sure hope K4RO won the QRP, Kirk has been really working
at this game the last few years and has what it takes to finish the job!  I did,
however, enjoy the 4 1/2 hours I operated, but much more than this is just not
in the cards for me.. I need to loose a few other outside activities.. ha

Congrats to all the great scores!

73  nz