[3830] SS CW K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:24:16 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20:12

------------
  160:    0
   80:   76
   40:  553
   20:  308
   15:   75
   10:    0
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1.5 KW output, TH6DXX, zepp and dipole for 40, inverted vee
for 80.

I was out of town when the contest started and had to take time off for a family
birthday gathering Saturday night and a family lunch on Sunday.  Was too tired
to do an all nighter, so this was not a full-time effort.  Because of that, I
didn't try to set the station up for SO2R this year, but I certainly could have
made good use of that when the rates dropped on Sunday.  Missed ND.  Never heard
one and heard several other stations looking for ND too.  Next to last
multiplier was MB.  I finally found VE4XT on 80M about an hour before the end of
the contest.  Thanks Kelly!

73,

John, K4BAI.