[3830] SS CW N2WN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2WN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:29:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Blaine, Tn
Operating Time (hrs): 10.23

------------
  160:    0
   80:   68
   40:   63
   20:   84
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Back after 27 years, thought I'd try out the new antennas and what the heck, go
QRP as well... The 20M antenna worked like a champ, as did the hastily assembled
80M "T" vertical. My Elecraft K2 performed flawlessly, as expected. 80M was very
QRN Saturday night, and QSOs were very difficult on 40M. 80M was very
productive, even with the QRN calling CQ SS produced W1AW! I heard KL7, KH6, SD
and WY S&Ping, but no joy working them. Was really surprised at the almost
complete lack of Canadian stations in the first part of the contest,
particularly ONT! Had a lot of fun and saw some excellent QSO numbers from other
Q stations...