[3830] SS CW WA4PGM Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WA4PGM Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:00:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  143
   40:  190
   20:  132
   15:   61
   10:    4
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Missed AK, ND, NNY, NL, PAC. Heard KL7FH on 15m s9 but had a big pileup. Started
off with lots of problems SO2R, 2nd rig was sending sloppy cw, I rebooted the
computer a few times after reinstalling software to older versions to fix the
problem but nothing worked. Finally I turned the CAT interface off to rig 1 and
sending was fixed but I lost the interface to rig 1. Nothing I can't live
without  and still try to pickup the learning curve of SO2R. The second rig
helped in finding stations to work and at times I could get a rhythm going.
Thanks everyone who struggled with me this year. See you in the next one!
73,
Kyle

Rig 1: Yaesu 990, Windom@30', 40m Delta loop@35'
Rig 2: Yaesu FT1k Field, TH6@60', 80/40 dipoles @50/40'