[3830] SS CW VE6CNU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jspring@telus.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE6CNU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:38:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:    0
   80:    2
   40:  133
   20:  281
   15:    6
   10:    0
------------

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

This was my first attempt at CW SS and it turned out to be a lot of fun.  I must
admit it was intimidating at first as everyone seemed to be sending at 50 wpm,
but then I got the hang of it and started to enjoy myself.  I managed to work
about 15 hours and make a few nice runs.  The conditions seemed quite good on 20
and 40 and hopefully next year I'll be back to do even better!  Just wish the
contests weren't so close together so that I could get something done around the
house (and not yelled at so much)!