[3830] SS CW WE9V SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we9v@wi.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WE9V SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:44:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:   52
   40:  103
   20:   96
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Still recovering from the motorcycle accident and had to keep
my foot propped up on another chair next to the operating chair,
keyboard in lap, making all radios too far to reach comfortably.
My third surgery in 5 weeks was 2 days before the test.

To top it all off, I wasn't able to operate as much as I'd
hope because I've figured out that I'm suffering from panic
attacks and general anxiety due to "reactive depression".
Oh great.  I also figured out that sitting in my home seems
to be the major trigger to the anxiety, as I guess I'm sick
of laying around for 5 weeks straight (out on disability,
plus the surgeries).  So I feel best when I can get out of
the house, which means out of the shack as well.  Oh well.
Maybe next year.

Missed PAC, ND, VE3 (???) and VY1.

Thanks to all that inquired "LEG?" on the air.  :-)

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com