[3830] SS CW AA4LR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA4LR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:36:14 -0800

Comments:

Antennas:
A3S/A743 at 15m (15, 20, 40m)
Shunt fed 15m tower (80m)

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 100 watts
CQPWIN 10.1

Comments:

Just a bit of time here and there playing around. Family obligations prevented
me from going full time. Spent most of my time calling CQ. Rate meter got to
over 100 q/hr a couple of times.

Kudos to AB9CD, who I worked for his QSO #1 late Sunday. He called me a bit
slow, I turned down the keying speed, and we had a good QSO. Hope he went on to
make a few more.

Worked quite a few SECCers. A couple of times felt like I had a sudden run of U
and M stations. Checked DX Summit out after the contest -- sure enough, I had
been spotted. Thanks, guys.