[3830] SS CW K4TD Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4TD Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:44:08 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD, N4KG
Station: K4TD

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:   29
   40:  687
   20:  350
   15:   38
   10:    0
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Rick, K4TD, is building a Big DX and Contest Station in North Alabama.
So far, there is a single 155 ft rotating tower loaded with Opti-Beams
covering 40 through 10 Meters plus an 80M Rotary Dipole.

Rick invited me (N4KG) to help him 'check it out' as a Multi-Op Entry
in the 2005 ARRL CW SS.  The station played VERY WELL.  Unfortunately,
this operator stumbled with the N1MM Logger at the low end of the learning
curve.  Apparently I managed to create a condition where the data would
appear in the data field BUT was NOT LOGGED upon hitting the ENTER KEY.
This was learned only after several stations that we called advised that
we had already had a QSO (that was in THEIR Log but NOT in OUR LOG).  We
have NO IDEA how many participants may be affected by my logging errors,
but suspect it could be in the dozens.

My appologies to all who may be affected by my logging errors.

de  Tom  N4KG