[3830] SS CW K5NA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@texas.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5NA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:24:14 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA K5DU
Station: K5NA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   34
   40:  502
   20:  415
   15:  324
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Susan (K5DU) and I decided to do a multi-op this year and just have some fun.

Typically I would single-op the SS CW because I would have a little side
competition or pizza bet with some of my local friends. But this year there
didn't seem to be very much local interest in the SS as in previous years. So I
decided to do a laid-back multi-op instead and enjoy operating with my XYL,
K5DU.

The SS CW is the contest that got me interested in contesting back in 1958 when
I was KN5PFL. So I certainly wanted get on and and participate in one way or the
other. It is always great fun to do this one.

73, Richard - K5NA