[3830] CQWW SSB CT7T(CT1CJJ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fartolopes@mail.telepac.pt
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CT7T(CT1CJJ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 05:29:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CT7T
Operator(s): CT1CJJ
Station: CT7T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:   88     6       40
   80:  256    14       73
   40:  621    18       81
   20:  696    32      101
   15: 1346    31      102
   10:  215    13       37
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First time SO2R, some difficulties to start up because no experience.
Everything was planned for Filipe, CT1ILT to do the contest, but due to the fact
we had last minute problem I decided to put the station on the air with our
requested callsign CT7T.
Concerning the beaviour of the bands, my feeling was the follwing:

-10 meters: not good propagation this year, missed those 1300 qso's from last
year and less 56 multipliers.
-15 meters: was one of the best bands with more 500 q's then year.
-20 meters: very difficult to run due to the fact the propagation was bad on the
higher bands.
-40 meters: In this band finaly the investement made on the 2 el. Monobander
made the difference. last year had 150 q's and 66 mults, this year 621 q's and
99 mults. Special Tnx to my BIG FRIEND Juha OH1JT and OY Finnish Antennas.
-80 meters: Conditions were good which allowed me to increase score.
-160 meters: very difficult to work on this band with low power, but propagation
permitted to work a couple of US and Canada stations.

Speacial tnx to CT1BOH José Carlos for lending his WX0B SO2R Box.

73, CT1CJJ aka CT7T.

Please look for Filipe CT1ILT in WW CW as either CT6A or CT7T