[3830] WAE RTTY AD4EB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY AD4EB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:27:00 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

   80:  138   138     0   108
   40:  247   257    10   147
   20:  339   579   240   140
   15:  160   500   340   106
   10:   20    20     0    22
-------------------------------
Total:  904  1494   590   523  Total Score = 781,362

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My strategy was to work as many stations as possible, and save my QTCs for the
last portion of the contest. Turned out to be a bad idea, since DX conditions
deteriorated on Sunday (C and M-Class flares).  Left holding 654 QTCs, what a
waste HI.

Worked many new US calls in this contest. Lots of 001 exchanges (19), and one
that indicated I was his 1st ever RTTY QSO. Larry, W0ETC, would have enjoyed
knowing this.

Thanks to the Deutscher Amateur Radio Club for creating this great contest.