[3830] CQWW SSB 4X0WV(@4X4REM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8hc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 4X0WV(@4X4REM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 06:28:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 4X0WV
Operator(s): W8HC, K8OQL
Station: 4X4REM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Reut, Israel
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    4     2        4
   80:   51     6       30
   40:   83     9       33
   20:  942    27       79
   15:  820    20       63
   10:  279    12       43
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Band condx certainly weren't what they were last year from 4X.  The great
opening Dave, WA8WV and I had from 4X0WV last year just didn't happen for me and
Jerry, K8OQL this year. The club station in Reut(between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem)
has very modest wires on Low Bands as our score indicates. Nevertheless, I was
blessed to be able to return to the Holyland for a 3rd consecutive CQWW Contest
operation from 4X. Jerry and I had a great time on the DX-side and we hope to
return next year.