[3830] LZ DX F6IFY SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6ify@free.fr
Subject: [3830] LZ DX F6IFY SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:53:36 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: F6IFY
Operator(s): F6IFY
Station: F6IFY

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5H38
Radios: SO2R

   80:    5             5
   40:  109            14
   20:  119            30
   15:   76            19
   10:    8             3
---------------------------
Total:  317     0      71  Total Score = 60,137

Club:

Comments:

My SO2R setup is very limited, because only a FB23 tribands 2el. and dipoles 40
and 80 m so my second radio is tied on 40m.
Part time, ~4 hours beginning of the contest and ~1h30 Sunday morning.
Just few QSOs on 80 m before sleeping after guests leaves the house.
Really happy to be called by ZL4BR, YB0DPO and 9M6/G4OOK during an east-europe
run.
Great LZ ops and good participation give me some regrets to not stayed more time
on my chair.
73 to all, see you next week-end (@ TM2Y )
Philippe - F6IFY