[3830] SS SSB AD4EB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AD4EB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:02:22 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  468
   40:  499
   20:  440
   15:   30
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Worked 79 of the multipliers without too much problem, but was begining to think
I would not acquire NL.  Sunday afternoon decided to QSY to 15 meters to look
for NL there. No luck searching so called CQ.  Suddenly VO1MX returned my call,
the first sweep for me.  Then on the next CQ, VO1JNS returned my call.  Guess
when it rains it pours HI.

Thanks for all the calls and repeats.  Used N1MM Logger which worked perfectly!