[3830] SS SSB WX3B Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WX3B Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:03:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B, W3RAR, KD3D
Station: WX3B

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:   27
   80:  576
   40:    1
   20:  298
   15:    0
   10:  11`
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had fun and was visited by Bob, W3RAR and Bob, KD3D.

Was horsing around with my new WX0B Stack Match to split power between two
directional antennas on 20 meters.  Boy was that fun...and easy.

Also noticed that my 80 meter vertical DOES serve a purpose.  It actually picks
out the stations 1,000 miles and further out west better than the dipole.

Never got on 15m, and "reserved" 40 meters for WY3P operations, which Mike,
N3VOP did Sunday morning (Separate report).

Now it's time for CQWW CQ!

Happy Thanksgiving...

73,

Jim Nitzberg  WX3B