[3830] SS SSB WE9V Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we9v@qth.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WE9V Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:13:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V, AA9DY, KA9FOX, N9GGO
Station: WE9V

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:  232
   40:  314
   20:  381
   15:  107
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Last minute fun multi thrown together.  Thanks to Wayne AA9DY and
Scott KA9FOX for doing most of the operating and for Jerry N9GGO
for stopping in too.  Wayne and Jerry got to see what a medium
gun station is like to operate from.  I think they had some fun.

As far as the accident goes...since SS CW, I had to go in for an
emergency surgery (now surgery number 4 in 6 weeks) 2 days after
SS CW due to an infection in my foot.  Spent several days in the
hospital again.  Just had checkup with the infectious diseases
and plastic surgeon doctors today, both are very pleased.  I have
a appt with the orthopaedic doctor next week, then another surgery
on 12/5, which will hopefully be the last surgery.  This will be
to remove the rest of the metal hardware sticking out of my foot.
I still have 8 more weeks of wearing a cast.  Yuk.  Wisconsin
snow and crutches.  Thanks to all who asked about my well being
during the contests.

73,
Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com