[3830] SS SSB VO1MX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1MX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:33:40 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MX
Operator(s): VO1MX
Station: VO1MX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Appleton,NL
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

------------
  160:   0
   80:  17
   40:  14
   20:   3
   15:  26
   10:   0
------------

Club: ECCCC

Comments:

I tried calling several guys that posted here they never heard NL during the
test. Sorry you couldn't copy my weak signal :(

I also asked one guy for a repeat on his section and he felt the need to blast
me because I didn't know the correct abbreviation for that section. Too bad we
didn't complete the contact and his missed the sweep...maybe next year
skipper.

73,
Dan
VO1MX that?s check 95, November Lima