[3830] SS SSB W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:55:54 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:  110
   20:  269
   15:  148
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The contest on Saturday was lively and fun.  That evening, I had a great run on
20m way up at 14.347 and appreciated Alan KO7X finding me up there for his WY
mult.  On Sunday afternoon, however, the number of contacts dropped way off -
maybe they tuned out in favor of football games.  Finally, about 3pm, I ran out
of patience and gave up.

It seems to me that the old sweepstakes needs to be updated.  Can this contest
be changed to stimulate more participation and contacts?  Some have suggested
that stations be allowed to work each other again on all the other bands.  Seems
like a good solution to me.

Nice to work GMCC members:  K0EU, KO7X, K0DU, W0ZA, N0SXX, and K0AV.  I did hear
Doug W0AH/4 in South Carolina one time but only when he called someone else.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Rig:  IC756 w/100wts to HF yagis and 40m 2 el.