[3830] SS SSB KI6IV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KI6IV@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KI6IV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:43:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KI6IV
Operator(s): KI6IV
Station: KI6IV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:
   80:  151
   40:   78
   20:  181
   15:  127
   10:    1
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my best effort to date, also the most time I have ever put in.
Missed
the Sweep by 1, QC.  Went to 10m for 3 minutes and made 1 Q, then back to 15m,
which felt like it was my bread and butter band.  Sunday was almost boreing,
could never get a sustained run established,  Figured out my comfort level is
45-52 Q's per hour, now if I could do that for 20 hours that would be 900+, just
dreaming here.  The pea shooter station worked very good, even got some good Q's
off the back of the Yagi (TH-3).  No equipment or logging problems.  No power
line noise, no neighbor rfi problems or unwanted visitors.  The roofing filter
in the MP did all it has been advertised to do.