[3830] CQWW CW VE6EX SOSB/20 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE6EX SOSB/20 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:05:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOSB/20 QRP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  655    22       73
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
  Well I was shooting for a score just over 100k and did it for me.
  ***VE6EX WAS*** SO1R It looks like by the clock I was in for 28hrs but it was
plenty more.
   The TS690s from SK Don,VE6SO, My 2el delta loop array @60'.
   The hard work was all done by TRLOG to another flawless job; and I had all
the fun..
   This was my first outing with the TS690s at qrp power and what a fb little
 rig it is. With full filters easily a match for the 20m activity; the real
test.  Thanks for all the Q's and that extra help that comes from the other end
of the Q that qrp/5w needs.
   Hi point of the weekend and remembered forever; while running near 14.1 was
being called by ZS4TX for a double mult!!! Does it come any sweeter than that at
5w??? in the WW .... or anywhere....
   Thanks to all who spotted me to help my score out in the qrp world and all my
qrp "FOX/hound" friends who stopped by to call. THIS WAS A GREAT WEEKEND.
   CQ, You made it happen!!! I'm here to say and thank you all and on to the
next. I'll be there. Please call me every contest, I qsl 100%; currently within
the year.
   72/73's
   Dan, VE6EX..