[3830] CQWW CW HA6NN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bato@starjan.hu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HA6NN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:25:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HA6NN
Operator(s): HA6NN
Station: HA6NN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Salgotarjan
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   34     3       22
   80:   39     4       13
   40:   64    10       34
   20:  113    15       32
   15:   51    14       21
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I have been contesting just for fun and to test propagation conditions. Beside
this, I can't help expressing my views of operating styles. I have met nice guys
such as 9A1P who was listening to my weak signals carefully on 160m although he
had had calls even from stateside stations. The other fellow was the operator of
GD6IA who must have prick ears for weak signals. It seems we can find gentlemen
mainly on top band.

The bad side is that there are a lot of big guns who kept sending endless CQs
but never listened longer than a second between two calls! I have found a
station from Ruritania who has been sending CQ TEST calls in "beacon mode" for
long minutes for just to occupy "his" frequency or something like that.

All in all, it's been one of the most crowded contest I have ever heard.

Now who wants to convince us that the knowledge and practice of telegraphy is
not useful?

I am grateful for all who sent me a contest number. I will look for you next
time!

You can see pictures of my station and my QTH at http://www.starjan.hu/~bato/