[3830] CQWW CW OH4MFA SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh4mfa@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH4MFA SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:55:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH4MFA
Operator(s): OH4MFA
Station: OH4MFA

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K2/100
Amp: Commander HF-2500
Antennas: TX: Three element vertical yagi, RX: 2 two-wire Beverages 170 m long,
1 Beverage 250 m long, 1 BOG 80 m long
Software: N1MM logger

Quite good conditions. Never worked so many NA stations before. Lot of DX heard
and can make QSO with some. Nine new bandpoints. Very excited with A5 and VU
coming back to my CQ. I hope TZ5A was not pirated when I worked them quite
early. K3LR had tremendous signal, like local EU stn. VY2ZM coming when no other
DX was heard. Mostly search and pounce, only abt 160 QSOs running. Longest night
had to sleep for five hours. Now a bit tired, but happy.

Thank you for nice contacts and hope to see you all later!

73 de Jukka, OH4MFA
http://www.qsl.net/oh4mfa