[3830] CQWW CW UA9AYA(UA9BA) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW UA9AYA(UA9BA) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 03:45:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: UA9AYA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9AYA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: S.Ural
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:
   80:
   40: 2255    36      137
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: UCG

Comments:

CONGRATULATIONS to all who stood up in this battle!
    This time we, here in Asia, had fierce competition between 4L8A,A61AR,EY8MM,
UK9AA and myself. At the beginning it was looking very promissing for my station
at 55 deg. North but in the end the southern rivals all won. I had
1488/35/117/618.000 after first 24 hrs and really was hoping for the CNDX to
stay that way till the end of THE CONTEST. That never happenned, though... I
knew I was 50+ QSO's ahead of EY8MM at 18:00z Sunday, but they switched it OFF
for me for the rest of the contest. So,I only managed 70 QSO's through the end
and Nodir had like 250+...
    Congratulations Nodir with a new z.17 record!
    TNX ALL WHO CALLED!
   73's & GL, Willy UA9BA