[3830] CQWW CW N2RM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2RM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:45:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2RM
Operator(s): N2RM
Station: N2RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Southern New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   19     7       10
   80:   92    14       56
   40:  180    19       64
   20:  907    21       66
   15:  115    17       48
   10:    5     4        5
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Signals seemed weak on the low bands Friday Night.
Part of the time Saturday morning I was accidently running europe on 20 meters
with the amplifier turned off.  Rate increased from about 70 an hour to over 100
with the amp on.

Sunday morning conditions seemed better than Saturday, with the rate on 20
meters of over 150 per hour for at least 2 hours, until I had to QRT because of
other obligations at about 1515z.  The rate was so good on 20 that I didn't have
the opportunity of switching to 15 meters.

73 and thanks for the QSO's

Bob, N2RM