[3830] CQWWCW

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWWCW
From: Reg <rbeck@laketown.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:45:57 -0800
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7IG
Operator(s): VE7IG
Station: VE7IG

Class: SO80 HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):21
Radios: SO1R

   160:
    80:    367    17       34
    40:
    20:
    15:
    10:
------------------------------
Total:  367    17     34   Total Score = 37,842

Comments:
Found conditions poor most of the contest with exceptional periods. None of
the zone 11 stations heard or the Australians I heard could hear much at
all from North America including me. Stations in the North Pacific couldn't
hear much from the west unless they were BIG stations. Europeans were stone
deaf, only worked 2, both in zone 15 but heard and called many. I have as
much QRM as they do having to listen across the whole of the USA/Canada to
hear Europe but heard many of them.  The highlights of the contest was
working CN2R, EA8EW in big pileups and working OJ0B.

73
Reg, VE7IG