[3830] CQWW CW SN5M(SP5UAF) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SN5M(SP5UAF) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:12:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SN5M
Operator(s): SP5UAF
Station: SP7SP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Ostrowiec
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:  132     7       42
   80:  590    18       76
   40:  692    34      127
   20:  610    31      104
   15:  132    32       85
   10:   15    11       15
------------------------------

Club: SPDXC

Comments:

TRX: FT-1000MP, IC-756PRO
ANT: X7 multiband Yagi, 3el 3 Band Eco Yagi, 2el Yagi on 40m, Slopers on 80m,
Dipole on 160, 3xK9AY receiving array.

I tried SO2R (using DX Doubler) but the second TX was Low Power and the setup
was not complete: I could use the second TX only on 20, 15 and 10 meters. I know
what has to be done to improve the setup but this time I had no time and - what
is more important - it was guest operation from the QTH of my friend who is more
a DXer than a contester so I did not want to make a revolution in his HAM
shack.

Thanks to Paul SP7SP and his family who made this operation possible. They are
great hosts and real friends.

73 Tom SP5UAF