[3830] CQWW CW SM3W(SM3WMV) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, miklar-1@student.ltu.se
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SM3W(SM3WMV) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:24:32 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SM3W
Operator(s): SM3WMV
Station: SM3WMV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Bäck
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

  160:   71     4       29
   80:  316    14       60
   40:  154    14       57
   20:  503    25       60
   15:   85    18       44
   10:    3     3        3
------------------------------
Total: 1132    78      253  Total Score = 610,033

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Worked this one in DX-style which meant that I worked when I felt like it,
mostly around the sunset/sunrise and actually worked 10 new band countries on
80m. I was planning a little more serious effort but didn't have the motivation
for it this year. I got suprised that I had as much as 19.6% NA worked since my
QTH totally suck towards that direction. I even managed to work a few US
stations on 15m because the aurora made some strange skew path so when beaming
against South America I managed to get a few. That would probably not have been
possible otherwise becuase I would have hit the mountain in the way.

40,80 and 160m was totally amazing. I even managed to work VY2ZM on 160M during
our sunrise with my low inv vee @12m and 100W. That station really does rock! My
mults are a bit low since I was assisted but I didn't focus on working the easy
ones this weekend, I mostly spent time hunting rare ones, didn't even have UK
worked on 15m for example.

Anyway, thanks for the QSOs and hopefully I'll be a bit more serious during the
spring, maybe from a real station where I can feel atleast a bit competetive.

http://sm3w.magicbug.co.uk/sm3w/index.php

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)