[3830] CQWW CW KB1H M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KB1H M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:11:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): AA1CE, K1EBY, K1GX, K1IN, K2VUI,KB1H, KM1X, N1GKI, N4XR, NB1U
Station: KB1H

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  142    15       64
   80:  689   102       24
   40:  755   121       31
   20: 1211   129       36
   15:  728   114       28
   10:   79    34       13
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Unlike SSB weekend, we had a four station M/M with four amplifiers
        As usual, we have many parttime operators of various degree of
        operating skills. Again we proved the theory that DXers have great
        multipier totals but poor final scores. YOU HAVE TO RUN! Fortunately
        we do have a few runners and we gave it our best. It was fun
        uploading the live score and watching our performance verses K1TTT
        who has now developed a great team and tough to hang with. I
        feel his station has creeped up and we have slipped down. Also
        K1RX has gotten better. I don't have to mention the "top" guns
        who we will never compete with. The recent thread on M/S, M/2,
        and M/M has been interesting. Without a doubt to maximize the
        score for YCCC we have to do M/M. Also we never seem to have to ask
        operators to hang around and wait for a seat. Maybe we would be better
        competition in the M/2 but not as much fun.

        Conditions have been reported enough and our rates reflected the bands.
        We could not get a good run going Friday night on 40M. The first night
        on 160 was bad as well. The second 24 hours were better.

        Thanks to all that brought or lended us equipment. Thanks for the QSOs
        and on to ARRL 160.