[3830] CQWW CW VE7GL M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE7GL@RAC.CA
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7GL M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:04:25 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7GL
Operator(s): VE7GL VA7AO VA7OO VA7VZZ
Station: VE7GL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Chilliwack
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  125     9        8
   80:  616    21       40
   40:  724    32       83
   20: 1305    34      114
   15:  476    26       47
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Chilliwack ARC

Comments:

Our very first M/2 effort. It's certainly a lot diferent in terms of operating
strategy than M/S and we learned a bunch of things not to do for the next time.

Interesting to hear the OH's come through on odd bands at the strangest of
times, 15M in particular.

EU stations on 40M need to do something about IMD in their receivers. The odd
guy has it figured out and can hear, the rest are just chewing up needless
bandwidth.

Dale VE7GL
http://ve7gl.reboot.bc.ca