[3830] CQWW CW OE2S M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OE2S M/2 HP
From: Guenther Loebel <loebel@sbg.at>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:57:04 +0100
Contest         : CQ World Wide DX Contest
Callsign        : OE2S
Mode            : CW
Category        : Multi Operator - Two Transmitter (M2)
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : 15

 BAND   QSO DUP DXC  CQ POINTS  AVG
------------------------------------
  160   487   7  67  16    561 1.15
   80  1111  11 105  27   1670 1.50
   40  1510  10 127  35   3040 2.01
   20  1650  42 136  38   3462 2.10
   15   634   3 134  36   1467 2.31
   10    87   0  51  16    146 1.68
------------------------------------
TOTAL  5479  73 620 168  10346 1.89
====================================
      TOTAL SCORE : 8 152 648

Operators       : DJ5IW, OE1ETA, OE2GEN, OE2LCM, OE2VEL

Due to lack of operators we decided to make the first M/2 attempt - just
for fun and without changing or testing the equipement for this category.

Luckily then our friends OE1ETA and DJ5IW made a real 48 hours-event possible!
Our wire antennas had no problems with the snow, only the beverage-antennas were
a little bit hidden...

Conditions on 15m were worse and 10m near zero. Also we gave
Wintest a try - the first time in CW . It worked great (the only problem was
homemade: band restriction in the bandmap for CW on 40).

We had a lot of fun - nevertheless a lot of improvements would be
possible.

73 de Guenther/OE2LCM