[3830] ARRL 160 W0UO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W0uo@cs.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0UO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:04:23 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0UO
Operator(s): W0UO
Station: W0UO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 24.3

Total:  QSOs = 813  Sections = 76  Countries = 9  Total Score = 141,525

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Hours worked are a little high, since many were not productive.  I started
hearing S9 (with 20 db pad in) static crashes at 0331 UT Saturday evening, did
not return to normal here until about 1030 UT, so lost, for all practical
purposes, 7 hours of prime time Saturday night conditions and a possible EU
opening. Very disappointing.  Congrats to N0FP for topping 1,000 QSOs low power.
 Very well done. Congrats also to the Minnesota Wireless Association for the
wonderful turnout for this contest, second year in a row. I sure do miss the
Twin Cities, great people.

W0UO/5
Deep in the heart of ..