[3830] ARRL 160 AD5VJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad5vj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AD5VJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 23:07:25 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Springtown, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 23.82

Total:  QSOs = 110  Sections = 45  Countries = 6  Total Score = 10,305

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first 160 Meter Contest and I must say I enjoyed it as much as
CQWW-CW. Now these are my two favorite contests.

160 Meters still allows for a whole lot of Ham Radio operating skill and
operating skill application, which is what I like in a mode or contest.

N1MM logging program - I can't say enough of how easy this program makes things
work, the best part is how the programmers work with the user group realtime
while the program is happening. FANTASTIC JOB FELLOWS.

I used my "GEE-WIZ IT WORKS" antenna which meets no theoretical appreciation at
all. Except that it is a little longer than a half wave length on 160.

Thanks to everyone who gave me a contact.

73 fer nw
BOB AD5VJ
http://www.n5iet.com