[3830] WAE RTTY HZ1IK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY HZ1IK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 01:47:52 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: HZ1IK
Operator(s): HZ1IK
Station: HZ1IK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Riyadh
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0    0    0      0
   40:  378  378    0    162
   20:   23   23    0     28
   15:   26   26    0     28
   10:    4    4    0      6
------------------------------
Total:  431  431    0    224  Total Score = 96,544

Club:

Comments:

Saturday / Sunday weekends are work days in HZ-land. Therefore, it is not much
fun to participate in a contest after coming home from work. The conds on the
higher bands die quickly. So the only remaining band is 40m (80m is not
allowed).

I used my normal logging software (Logger32) to run a couple of RTTY qsos and
when other hams started asking for qtcs I transferred my (Logger32) qsos to N1MM
logging program. But it just did not want to accept the transferred qsos for qtc
traffic. After the contest was over and no qtcs had been sent / received I
finally discovered the little secret how to validate the transferred qsos in
N1MM. Next year I will be able to exchange qtcs....

73 from Riyadh
de Manfred, HZ1IK (qsl via DK7YY)