[3830] CQWW CW CT9A(OH6RX) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh6rx@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CT9A(OH6RX) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 01:37:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT9A
Operator(s): OH6RX
Station: CT9A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CT3
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:   97     9       40
   80:  362    14       56
   40: 1133    24       81
   20: 1062    26       84
   15: 1290    26       94
   10:   77    11       31
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Another nice contest weekend from modest field day style station. My first
cqwwcw soablp entry from ct3, but defenatly not last. I arrive to station on
thursday afternoon and immediately reliased that 40m ant was broken. I was lucky
to find very light bamboo sticks and HVAC-tape to repair antenna. This time
weather didnt bothered too much during weekend, cause no major storms. On monday
Delta-storm hitted to area...heard that EA8 suffered lot, we could only see lots
of rain showers as normally.

One of the hardest contests ever, cause i couldnt sleep at all before contest
for several reasons. So after 3-4h operation i felt already like zombie, but i
need to survive until middle of contest when things typically slows down for
letting to have naps. Otherwise 72h could of been too much.

Anyway competition was great on SOABLP this year, tight game with VP9I, FG5BG,
WP3C and V26K who seem to have some kind powerplay against to others.
Congratulations Joseph/AA3B/V26K! Now waiting if P40A or other P4's was on LP
category. Seems that northern SA was place to be this year cqwwcw.

Equipments
ft1000Mp
TH5 @ 12m
40m 2el Fishing rod beam @ 10m
80m inv-v @ 9m
160m dipole @ 10m

Here is lot of to improve, way or another...

Big thanks goes again for Luis +
thanks for all of QSO's and we'll se u again!

73's
J-P, OH6RX, CT9A