[3830] ARRL 160 NN3Q M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rnlamm@cs.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NN3Q M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 05:52:58 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NN3Q
Operator(s): NN3Q
Station: NN3Q

Class: M/S HP
QTH: epa
Operating Time (hrs): 19

Total:  QSOs = 928  Sections = 71  Countries = 29  Total Score = 206,900

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Fun time, great runs Friday evening and always nice to have EU check in. I sat
down for a few hours Friday evening and never left the chair until 9.5 hours
later. Sat evening was much slower but still productive. Plently of dupes, both
USA and DX. North west Bev seemed best direction to allow copy of both USA & EU
without changing bev ant. If staion was too weak then an ant change was made.
Used packet but 90% of dx and mults called me so it wasn't really necessary.

Russ - nn3q