[3830] ARRL 10 AD4EB SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AD4EB SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:45:25 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   CW:  513    67
  SSB:  544    71
-------------------
Total: 1057   138  Total Score = 433,320

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Was not planning on spending much time in this contest, figured condx would not
be very promising.  Boy was I wrong, turned out to be a fantastic contest.
Worked 48 sections on SSB, and 49 on CW.  And 41 countries combined.  Best
unexpected DX was Saipan KH0AC, with S7s, we were both surprised.

Thanks for all the QSOs, and thanks to the ARRL.