[3830] ARRL 10 N3BB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N3BB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:27:22 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   CW:  414    56
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  414    56  Total Score = 92,736

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

There were some terrific openings.  It was fun and awesome to watch the band
change around.  On Saturday, first the dependable E-skip W4 area, then W8 and
the midwest, etc.  On Sunday morning it started with extreme NW W7 (OR and WA)
and VE7,  Then it shifted a bit closer, but not much.  Then all of a sudden, NE
W1 pounded in, and that expanded to VE2 and New England.  The close in stuff was
extremely weak, but there.  I didn't have much time but enjoyed it a great deal.

It was awesome to listen a bit to K5NA here, the human machine.  Hope Richard
did as well as he appeared to from my SWLing.  There were some fantastic sigsals
on the band.

It was fun hearing a lot of the local CTDXCC crew on CW too.

N3BB