[3830] ARRL 10 NP2KW SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NP2KW SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:51:38 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NP2KW
Operator(s): NP2KW
Station: NP2KW

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Virgin Islands
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:  599    70
-------------------
Total: 1198    70  Total Score = 83,860

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was terrible,..as expected...and when they finally opened and my
pile-up was in full swing,..WB2CTS and KA2QN and company decided to ragchew
1khz
up, totally ignoring my pleas to QSY ( I heard WB2CTS say " ...well he's to the
back of my beam so he 'aint botherin' me none ). These guys are perfect examples
of CB-ers with ham tickets and totally have no respect for others during
contests. After I mentioned a complaint of malicious interference they agreed on
2 meters,..yes, that's right, they could have been on 2 meters all along because
they are neighbors or live close enough. Oh well....The rest of of you guys were
very nice and made it very enjoyable for me...thanks and good luck to all. 73's
and HAPPY HOLIDAYS de NP2KW.