[3830] ARRL 10 K5NA SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@texas.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5NA SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:51:58 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   CW: 1300    88
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1300    88  Total Score = 457,600

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I decided to give the 10M Contest a serious effort after I was disappointed by
my performance in the ARRL 160M Contest I guess I wanted a chance to redeem
myself. Usually a guest operator comes over to do the 10 meter weekend, but not
this year. So I said why not?

Conditions were unstable but better than I expected for this end of the cycle.
The band would go from flat to wide open in the USA in just a moment. There were
times when I was working W1s and W6s at the same time.

I didn't get what I would call a lot of DX because I probably CQed too much. But
I did have a few Europeans call me including CU, EA, LA, OH, SM, TF, and YL.
Also I managed to work all continents thanks to a single JA calling me.

What a fun band.

73, Richard - K5NA